I am a data scientist with years of project management and process engineering experience.
A few more things about me
I am fluent in English, Filipino, and Japanese and currently learning how to speak French.
I have experience delivering projects across APAC including Australia, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, and India.
I have done volunteer work as a project manager for a project that used small-scale renewable energy systems to provide energy to victims of typhoon as part of typhoon relief operations in the Philippines.
Data Scientist | Project Manager
I am a strategist always looking for innovative ways to improve systems and processes. With the same fervour, I work to continually improve my capabilities through new challenges. I have been upskilling in Data Science to complement my deep domain expertise in the energy and water sector.
I bring to the table data science skills alongside the key competencies I acquired in my decade-long experience as a process engineer and a project manager. I leverage my strong grasp of the technical, operational, and financial aspects of the business to provide valuable insights into complex business problems.
I am keen to join an organisation that provides opportunities to solve practical problems and create impacts that benefit society.
- Python (including Pandas and Numpy)
- Machine Learning (scikit-learn, statsmodel, tensorflow)
- Visualisation (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly)
- Web apps via streamlit.io
- Google scripts
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Tender/Proposal Development
- Web scraping
- Git/ version control
- Leveraged my background in computer engineering to develop tools to standardise processes and automate tasks increasing process efficiency
- Successfully managed EPC projects across Australia leading to capturing new business from existing clients
- Converted leads to wins, through tender responses and repeat business from existing clients
- Led the company to turn profit on our first year
- Successfully managed EPC projects in remote communities; record of 90% on-time and 100% under budget execution despite logistical challenges
- Above par rate of capturing new businesses from existing clients
- Ground-up design to evaluation of Clean Development Mechanism Projects with successful awarding of carbon credits
- Increased project handling efficiency by designing and implementing an automated calculation system from raw SCADA data